The WORST CAR WASH EVER!!!!IF YOU HAVE A NICE CARE BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!!!!

I went to Pronto Car Wash on Glades Rd. located in the parking garage by Macy's. When I went to get my car from the car wash, I noticed there was some damage on my S600 Mercedes. When I confronted them about the damage, they proceeded to tell me that the damage was there on my vehicle prior to them washing my car.

I said if there was damage why wouldn't of you marked it on the receipt where you would mark damaged places on the vehicles. He had no answer for me....

I asked for a manager. There was no manager to speak with. I asked for the owners phone number so that I may contact him in reference to my car damage.

He would not give me any kind of contact number.

They took my number & told me the owner will give me a call.TERRIBLE CAR WASH!!!!!

Dominique66 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Prontowash and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Prontowash to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst experience ever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Prontowash car wash for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Prontowash?

Comments