Boca Raton, Florida

The WORST CAR WASH EVER!!!!IF YOU HAVE A NICE CARE BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!!!!

I went to Pronto Car Wash on Glades Rd. located in the parking garage by Macy's. When I went to get my car from the car wash, I noticed there was some damage on my S600 Mercedes. When I confronted them about the damage, they proceeded to tell me that the damage was there on my vehicle prior to them washing my car.

I said if there was damage why wouldn't of you marked it on the receipt where you would mark damaged places on the vehicles. He had no answer for me....

I asked for a manager. There was no manager to speak with. I asked for the owners phone number so that I may contact him in reference to my car damage.

He would not give me any kind of contact number.

They took my number & told me the owner will give me a call.TERRIBLE CAR WASH!!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Worst experience ever.

Had an Experience with Prontowash?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Brakes For Less - Brake Job gone wrong Brakes For Less "This is single handedly the most incompetent group of people working on cars!!! The only thing they do day in and day out are brakes, so you would think that..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels - All lug nut were finger tight and one wheel stud snapped off RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels "...4 tires for 1287.00 plus 100.00 flat bed tow, 25.00 for a wheel stud and lug nut and 100.00 in labor thanks RNR your workmanship is top notch..." Read more Precision Tune - Theft by Service Precision Tune "CONSUMER BEWARE!!! This is to let you know you need to check behind ppl when you go have things done on your car. I took my 2005 Chrysler PT for..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more